We spent quite a bit of time in the airport...b/c of rain many flights were delayed...what a JOY to get to go and spend some quality time w/ the Schwarz family!!! Ooooh, and this was such a fun time! Being able to spend some quality time with our best friends was such a blessing.....to see how much this little 'charmer' has grown in just one year!!
Some of my favorite things about Sammi Jae:
- Her fun jabber...especially exclaiming: "DAAA------DDDYYY!"
- Her peering thru the windows from her playroom into the living room...trying to gain attention from us....(of course she had our attention the WHOLE time!)
- Her walking about with that PACI!!! Sooooo cute!!! (I eventually had to buy her a "bling" paci....)
- Her climbing into my lap to cuddle...sort of, but turning around to face outward.
- Her hugs and open-mouthed kisses....
- Her gorgeous blue eyes....
Sammi with her 'BLING PACI'
Oooooh, I love love love this little girl....thankfully we will get to see her again in a few weeks!!!!
Aunt Deb & Sammi...