Thursday, June 28, 2007

WEEK THREE: Dinner with the "ALBA's"

WHAT JOY !!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this girl!!!!

....just to see my sweet, most talented, creative friend....

I've probably talked to HER more than anyone from back home this year while I've been living in NYC...what a 'gem'....I don't feel like I've missed out on her life...nor her mine this year - b/c we talk 2 or 3 times a week!! But...there is NOTHING like huggin' her....she give the tightest squeezes!! LOVE THAT!!! (Oooooh, and lucky ME....she's coming to NYC for her birthday in September!!! Whhhhooooooo HOOOOOO!! I can barely wait!!)

We had a wonderful double date with Viv and her sweet hubby, Omar. We went to PeiWei....YUM....and then back to their cute house. I'm glad we get to see them again this weekend!

~ One time isn't enough....~

No comments: