Sunday, July 5, 2009

ISABELLA KATE'S Baptism: July 5th 2009 @ 4:35pm

What a blessing to be an observer, prayer warrior, & parent to this precious girl!
THANK YOU God! It's been so fun to watch her journey in knowing God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit. From the night she said to me, "Where are you going? We gotta pray and get Jesus in my heart!" To...when she told us about her dream she had about Jesus dressed in white with a shiny-sparkly head, and declared, "He was putting the shiny in my heart!"
We've watched her grow in the fruit & power of the Holy Spirit thru out this year -- and finally after hearing the story of "Saul of Tarsus" and his conversion - she said, "Ananias baptized Paul like John the Baptist baptized Jesus. I didn't do that - I need to do that Mommy!"
Which brings us to this video...

No comments: