Monday, February 1, 2010

PROPHETIC WORD - "I'm receiving this powerful word for 2010!"

Marrying the WORD & POWER...WISDOM & ZEAL... the 'Apostolic & Prophetic!' This short video is a POWERFUL Prophetic Word (2009) - I choose to receive this word for my life in 2010...it is sooo powerful!! I am reading the Bible chronologically this year -- I'm in Leviticus -- and really hearing the Lord. I'm EXCITED ... hope ... you will eat up the word this year too! (Revelation 10:10)
-----------------------
"I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter." - Revelation 10:10
--------------------------------------
It is only as we feed upon & digest the Word of God, that we are nourished and built up in the TRUTH of our most holy faith -- and in a CLEAR MIND to use that Word for help, instruction and direction in our LIFE!!

No comments: